Baccarat has a large fan base all over the world. Such popularity is due to the extremely simple rules and principles of the game. Some of its elements are similar to Blackjack but on the other hand, the participants do not need to make decisions after the bet.
For the first time, the Baccarat game appeared presumably in Italy, in 1400. Its name translates as “zero”, and this is due to the fact that a number of cards have a value of zero (Tens/Jacks/ Queens/Kings). The advantage is that, unlike other card games, users do not need to puzzle over complex combinations. Therefore, the chances of winning real money are always extremely high. In general, learning the rules of the game takes no more than five minutes. So, let’s get started!
Baccarat game: rules and principles
After you have placed your bet in this game, relax and watch the results of the round. You don’t need to make other decisions. This is what the course of the game looks like.
- Choose the appropriate game. Open the table games section at the selected casino. Baccarat is usually offered in several variations. If these are your first bets, choose the classic game with great odds of winning.
- Adjust your bet per round. Increase/decrease your bet per round. In case of a mistake, don’t worry, you can always cancel your bet.
- Confirm your choice. In this game, you place one bet on the Player, Dealer, or Tie. At the same time, the Player and the Dealer are just names of the two hands that are dealt. Confirm your stake with the “Deal” button, and then each hand will receive two cards. You get paid if the sum of your cards is closer to 9 than the opponent’s hand. Cards 2-9 count as face value, while Aces count as 1. Other cards count as 0. Having received 8-9 points at once, the Player or Dealer wins automatically. If you receive no more than 5 points, you will get an additional card.
- Get paid. If your stake on the Player wins, you will receive 1/1 payout (example: wagered $10 gives $10 of profit). If the Dealer wins, the prize is paid at 1/1 odds, but in this case, 5% is sent to the casino treasury. If you chose a Tie, the bet will be paid out at 8/1 odds.
Now you know how to play baccarat game. Just follow the algorithm above and place your bets!
Online Baccarat game strategies
Players are increasingly asking themselves how to win baccarat game. They spend a lot of time looking for a super-effective strategy. In fact, there are no such tricks. The outcome of the game is determined only by your choice. However, there are some tips to help you avoid bankruptcy:
- Practice for free. Many casinos offer Baccarat in a free demo version. You don’t need to spend your money if you don’t already have the skills. Moreover, often you don’t even need to register.
- Betting and time limits. Like all casino games, Baccarat is dynamic. That’s why some gamblers might have a tendency to get wrapped up in the action. By setting limits on your bankroll and time, you will be in control of the situation and leave the table when the time comes.
- Bet on the Dealer. Choosing a bet on the Player, you also choose 1.24% of the house’s advantage. The same indicator on the Dealer’s side drops to 1.09%, and this is much more profitable even with a 5% commission on winnings.